Carnation’s population is about 2,000 and was historically known as the community of Tolt. It lies at the confluence of the Snoqualmie and Tolt rivers. The city is located east of Redmond and south of Duvall on State Route 203.
Get to know Carnation:
- City of Carnation Official Site
- Carnation Chamber of Commerce
- Carnation Schools (Riverview School District)
- Tolt-Carnation Historical Society
- Carnation Restaurants & Dinning (Trip Advisor)
- Carnation Shopping (Yelp)
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.