Located in King County, Washington, on the outskirts of Seattle, North Bend’s population is estimated to be about 7,200. It has become a prosperous bedroom community for Seattle, located about 30 miles to the west. The town was made famous by David Lynch’s television series Twin Peaks, which was partially filmed in North Bend.
Get to know North Bend:
- North Bend Official Site
- Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce – North Bend
- North Bend Schools (Snoqualmie Valley School District)
- Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum in North Bend
- North Bend Dining and Shopping
- North Bend Parks and Trails
- North Bend Community Parks (Si View Metro Parks)
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.