Fall City is a friendly, Snoqualmie Valley community that is approximately 26 miles east of Seattle with a population of around 5,000 and is nestled along the banks of the Snoqualmie and Raging Rivers.
Get to know Fall City:
- Fall City Community Association
- Fall City Historical Society
- Fall City Schools (Snoqualmie Valley School District)
- Fall City Chamber of Commerce
- Fall City Restaurants & Dining (Yelp)
- Fall City Nonprofits
- Fall City Metropolitan Park District
- Fall City Business Directory
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.